- Peter advised that Christians should abstain
from the passion of the flesh.
- Maintain good conduct among the Gentiles,
- if they speak against them as wrong doers, they may see your good deeds
and glorify God.
- They should be subject to evey human institution i.e. to
the Emperor or to Governors who have power to punish or praise,
- By doing
right, they would silence the ignorance of foolish-men,
- They should live
as free men but do not use their freedom as pretext for evil,
- They should live as servants of God.
- Honour all men
- Love the
- Fear God.
- Honour the Emperor.
Three ways to promote good relationship:
- Participation in community development projects with non Christians,
- Contribution towards the needs of non-Christians,
- Participation in social
activities with non-Christians,
- Accommodation of programmes and activities
- Acceptance of non-Christians in Christian institution
- Attendance at programmes of non-Christians,
interaction about other religions,
- Religious tolerance,
- Being well
informed about the other religions,
- Showing good examples/Being role