How To Make Money with your Instagram Account
- It is safe to say that marketing your products on Instagram is a very smart thing to do.
- The wise thing to do is open an online store and use Instagram to make money online by boosting your sales If you really want to get the most out of it.
- Besides the huge engagement rates, Instagram is also great due to its advertising options that give you full control over who’s viewing your ads.
- You can use interests, location, demographics, and custom audiences to make sure that your campaign is well targeted and ready to generate high-quality traffic.
5 ways to make money on Instagram.
1. Be sure you have a product to sell
This article is for those who already have products or services to market but have no idea what to do to achieve good sales and traffic from interested people. Of course, there are lots of Instagram users with no product or service to sell. But as a business owner, you can’t make money unless you are selling something.
Also, to achieve grand success on Instagram, your product or service must be unique and very different from what people are used to.
2. Make an attractive bio
While creating an Instagram account, keep in mind that your bio must be different from others. It should your business profile and give your audience a feel what you are about.
It is a given that it should be attractive but it should give a clear idea of what your goal is.
3. Add website link to your bio
A link in your bio is key to generating traffic on your website. The more the traffic, the more likely an increase in your income. Some tips for creating an attractive bio include:
- Pick a username that defines your company and highlights it
- Highlight your skills
- Use keywords to target audience to your niche
- Add different emojis (if necessary)
- Highlight your companies website
4. Grow your followers
Followers are really important to your business’s success story, as they help generate likes, engagements, and even more followers. To grow your followership on Instagram, do the following:
- Use right, popular and relevant hashtags with every image, video or content
- Like and follow people in your niche
- Ask people to follow you on other channels like Facebook, Twitter, your website, etc
- Make use of HDR images.
5. Focus on great images
Since Instagram is a photo sharing app, ensure to post only quality pictures. People tend to get attracted to photos before reading your content. To make money, it goes without saying that you must post quality images with great captions. Entice your audience with images of your products or services and more importantly, about what your brand represents.
That’s all I can tell you about making money online with your instagram account, you can also do some google search to find other legitimate ways to make money online with instagram, facebook or twitter. I bet you, there are lots of money to be made online.