How To Upload Your WAEC and NECO Result on Jamb portal
You can upload your WAEC or NECO results using the Procedures below.
- Firstly, Scan your WAEC result.
- Visit any accredited JAMB CBT Centre, JAMB office or JAMB Registration centre closest to you.
- Provide them With your Scanned WAEC Result and JAMB Profile code
- The CBT Operators will then upload your O’level result for you by launching the JAMB CBT software and following the required Procedures.
After these simple steps are completed, the uploading process will be activated. If you have more than one result to upload, then you can do so. Simply specify the number of sessions and the result for each of them will be Uploaded.
For convenience, I would advise you do this in a JAMB accredited center to avoid unnecessary mistakes
How Will I Know If My O’level result has been Uploaded
Currently, JAMB has not released any official method you can use to check or Confirm if your O’level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) results have been uploaded to JAMB’s website using your mobile phone or PC, but you can check if your results have been Uploaded on JAMB by visiting a CBT centers. A Procedure i will be explaining shortly.
- Visit a cbt centre closest to you
- Upon visiting a cbt centre, once they type in your jamb profile code.
A message will pop up saying “‘
- YOUR NAME Has Uploaded all Required Documents“.
Please Note: The message above, only indicates that the scanned O’level document was successfully uploaded. It does not show or verify if your correct details were RIGHTLY entered.
Details such as these are not shown:
- Subjects and their grade.
- Examination number and year of exam.
- Exam types, E.T.C
To be on the safe side, you can ask the CBT operator to show you the subject and the grade even if the system indicates that you have successfully uploaded your documents.